What are some signs that you need Steering & Suspension work?
- Problems steering – This may be the result of low power steering fluid or faulty suspension parts
- Drifting to one side – This is likely due to misaligned or suspension spindles
- Dip Forward During Braking – This usually means it’s time for new shocks
- Bouncing While Driving – If the the vehicle doesnt stabilize after hitting a bump, damaged leaf springs or shocks may be the culprit.
- Swaying during turns – Broken and damaged sway bars will present with this symptom, as will worn springs, strut bearings, and tie rods.
- Generally a rough ride – If you’re on A Street in Snohomish, it shouldn’t feel like you’re off-roading through the Baja 500.